Oil Analysis for EHC
Standard lab analysis is missing key information necessary to manage EHC fluids.
- Standard testing (ISO4406) only measures particles greater than 4 microns; however, up to 90% of the total solids by weight can be below this range. For proper servo valve operation, particles
- Metals in EHC fluids are not routinely tested for, which is problematic because metals instigate the fluid breakdown pathways that increase the rate of acid production by up to 10 times (or the inverse, reduce fluid life by 10 times). Metals are also involved in the formation of gels and other solid deposits.
- Dissolved contaminants, including fluid break down products, accumulate over time and eventually come out of solution to form deposits on servo valve components. This contamination is not measured in standard testing and frequently impairs servo valve response time, elevating the risk of servo valve malfunction or failure.
EPT offers research-grade laboratory testing that provides a complete picture of your fluid condition.
- Specialized for EHC
- Complementary initial assessment
- Flag problem areas
- Recommend course of action