MEET SVR AW FOR ANTI-WEAR HYDRAULIC OIL
Mineral-based hydraulic oils chemically break down from oxygen, heat, and water over time. These three factors are often overlooked and unmanaged within existing fluid maintenance programs as they standardly focus on particulate removal. As a result, varnish pre-cursors dissolved in the oil accumulate, eventually leading to varnish deposits on critical hydraulic components.
SVR® AW is an engineered dialysis-style conditioning system that works 24/7, removing both dissolved varnish pre-cursors and varnish particles. Backed by patented ion-exchange technology, ICB® AW, SVR works during hydraulic system operation as oxidation material is generated, preventing the accumulation of varnish, and eliminating the root cause of oil varnishing.
Using SVR to remove both forms of varnish while removing oxygen and water with TMR™ N2 offers a complete step-change in hydraulic oil maintenance, maintaining oils in ideal operating condition – free of varnish water and at ultra-low particle levels, significantly extending oil life.
SVR AW Features and Benefits
- Utilizes patented ICB AW ion-exchange technology to eliminate soluble varnish at the molecular level, preventing the oil from becoming saturated and forming varnish deposits
- Maintains consistent fluid quality and performance
- Restores normal MPC varnish potential
- Removes water and oxygen levels with the recommended TMR™ N2 add-on, further decreasing fluid breakdown, significantly extending oil life
- Avoids flushing and related downtime
- Manufactured to ISO 9001 Standards
- Eliminates the need for expensive after-market additives
- Low maintenance: Turn it on and let it run; that’s it
- No downtime – SVR AW can be installed without an outage
SVR AW System Sizing for Anti-wear Hydraulic Oil Maintenance
For regular hydraulic oil maintenance, the desired flow rate is to exchange the fluid reservoir volume 1-2x per day.
|SVR SYSTEM SIZE
|SVR AW 150
|SVR AW 300
|SVR AW 600
|SVR AW 1200
|Reservoir Volume (L/gal)
|1600 / 420
|5472 / 1440
|13680 / 3600
|27360 / 7200
|Reservoir Exchange Rate per 24 hr
SVR AW Electrical Configuration Options
- General Purpose with 50 Hz and 60 Hz electrical voltage options
- CSA Class 1 Div 1 Group C&D with 50 Hz and 60Hz electrical voltage options
- CSA Class 1 Div 2 Group A, B, C & D with 50 Hz and 60 Hz electrical voltage options
- IECeX and ATEX-approved configurations are available. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us for more information.
We supply equipment with single-phase and three-phase voltage options.
Get a Complete Picture of Your Anti-Wear Hydraulic Oil
EPT Clean Oil’s Fluid Technical Center is a state-of-the-art lubricant research facility, offering specialized analysis and comprehensive evaluations for your anti-wear hydraulic oil.
Our Lube Oil test package, applicable for mineral-based anti-wear hydraulic oils, includes:
- Acid Number
- MPC Varnish Potential
- Antioxidant and AW Additive Levels
- Viscosity (40°C)
- ISO Particle Count
- Dissolved Metals
- Fluid Color
Submit an oil sample today, and let’s get a handle on the remaining life of your anti-wear hydraulic oil.